Nowadays I think everybody is addicted for his/her smartphones. Everybody wants the latest smartphones with new features. But let me ask you “after buying your smartphones, are you utilizing its full cost, are you getting most out of it. Think upon my question then proceed further. Here are the apps from which you can get most out from your smartphones or tablets. This article is about Best and free email apps for android.
Also Read: 10 Best Android Phones Under 20000
- Get notifications for new emails
- Awesome feature of auto-complete of email add.
- Select many messages at a time to organize your inbox faster
- Synchronize multiple Yahoo email accounts
- Take new pics while composing new email
- Take sneak of pictures at the top of an email
- Variety of background themes to customize your inbox.
Also Read: 10 Best Android Smartphones Under 10000
It is another mail app in the free email client space. But it’s free version does not include Exchange support. If you want Exchange support then you have to pay $7.99 USD to purchase Exchange key for this app. But without Exchange support also it proved to be powerful email client app. It has lots of settings and you can customize it to full extent. It is like K-9 mail app. If you have a confidential work and want to encrypt the messages, then you need to buy the license for my secure mail app. Then you can include your digital signatures also.
This is also the free email app which provides you full secure conversations. It is for those people who are having a confidential and have to send emails securely. It is mainly liked by business people. You can report for bug and issues at firstname.lastname@example.org. It supports all major service providers like Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, WebDav, EWS, Outlook.com, MS-Exchange servers. It has features like SIM card replacement alerts, remote locking facility, and alarm in case of issues. You can also remotely lock your phone and also wipe out all the data on your phone. You can perform the same by sending SMS or an email to the phone or email account respectively. You can enable thee settings for SIM card replacement notification on specified number.
- Support Push Mail, IMAP and POP3
- Synchronize contacts and calendar
- You can access multiple accounts.
- You can select folders which you want to be automatically pushed to the phone when new email come
- It has specific folder where you can view all attachments in one place
- Forward attachment without downloading them.
- You can search through Global address list
- Personalize your Inbox emails with Facebook profile pictures of friends
- Supports 25 languages
Finally which email app you should go for –